September 4, 2015

Stolen from my Livejournal 10 years ago, 100 Facts quiz.

--{100 Little Things You Might Know About Me}---

1. Name: Brittani
2. Nicknames: Britt, Bmac (RIP my fun high school nicknames)
3. Birthday: December 30th, 1988
4. Place of Birth: Sydney, Nova Scotia
5. Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Grade: Eleven - NONE. I'm 26.
8. School: Riverview Rural High School - SEE ABOVE
9. Occupation: Lead costume consultant at Value Village. Also cashier, video store clerk, and janitor.
10. Residence: Sydney, Nova Scotia
11. Screen Name: pumpkin_queen16 - LOL. None. Well, brittsperiment on Twitter, brittofwinterfell on Instagram.

__Your Appearance___

12. Hair Color: Red and blue.
13. Hair Length: Shoulders
14. Eye color: Grey-blue.
15. Best Feature: None, or my eyes I guess.- answer remains the same 10 years later.
16. Height: 5'4".
17. Braces?: I wish - still same.
18. Glasses?: Yep. 
19. Piercings: 3 in each ear + nose.
20. Tattoos: 3..
21. Righty or Lefty: Lefty.

___Your 'Firsts'___

22. First best friend: Bre Kyte! We still talk :)
23. First Award: A good samaritan award in grade 3 LMAO.
24. First Sport You Joined: Soccer.
25. First pet: Two cats, Larry and Murphy.
26. First Real Vacation: Probably Ingonish.
27. First Concert: Likely an Accent's concert... or The Moffatts in grade 6!! [I still love them]
28. First Love: I'd say Brian but I had some solid crushes prior that felt like more.

___ Favorites___

29. Movie: MILLIONS, but Rent, Fight Club, The Nightmare Before Christmas.
31. Colors: Purple.
32. Rapper: ... Eminem or Nicki.
33. Band: This answer changed majorly. Fallout Boy!
34. Song Right Now: All You Had to do Was Stay - Taylor Swift and Shut Up and Dance With Me - Walk the Moon
35. Friend: Cora. 
36. Candy: ICEBREAKERS.
37. Sport to Play: None.
38. Restaurant: ?? Burger King #classy
39. Favorite brand to wear: Under Armour, Bench and Lulu!
40. Store: VALUE VILLAGE
41. School Subject: --
42. Animal: KITTIES!! And penguins and llamas as well. <--- still true 10 years later, also, goats.
43. Book: The Perks of Being A Wallflower. <--- still same 10 years later!
44. Magazine: None.
45. Shoes: CHUCKS.

___Currently___

46. Feeling: Sleepy. Sooky. Bored.
47. Needing: Sleep.
48. Have a crush: Yes, because I am a stupid person.
49. Eating: Nothing, but I'm thinkin' Kenny's.
50. Drinking: Nothing.
51. Typing: This.
52. Online?: MSN doesn't exist anymore and I deleted Facebook.
53. Listening To: WatchMojo videos playing in the background as always.
54. Thinking About: How I'd probably still be friends with 16-year-old Brittani.
55. Wanting To: Hang out with literally anyone.
56. Watching: Nothing, but WatchMojo is playing.
57. Wearing: Sweatpants from old navy, my Love Cape Breton tank, and my awesome grey sweater.

__________Future__________

58. Want Kids?: No.
59. Want to be Married?: Maybe.
61. Where do you want to live: Here.
62. Car: Eh.

__Which is Better With The Opposite or Same Sex___ 

63. Hair color:I love redheads but maybe that's cause I love myself. *not*. Doesn't matter.
64. Hair length: Depends on the person.
65. Eye color:Doesn't matter.
66. Measurements: LMAO... I don't care? <--- same. I'm really not about appearances.
67. Cute or Sexy: Cute.
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes.
69. Hugs or Kisses: Both plz.
70. Short or Tall: Tallers than Brittani (if we're tlaking about guys that is) <--- let's keep that [honestly that's foreshadowing I never intended, I swear] and say that for girls, I don't care - short, tall, same, whatever.
71. Easygoing or serious: A bit of both.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: A bit of both?
73. Fatty or Skinny: I don't care.
74. Sensitive or Loud: Both 
75. Hook-up or Relationship:?
76. Sweet or Caring: Both.
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: A nice mixture?

___Have you ever______

78. Kissed a Stranger: No.
79. Had Alcohol: Yes.
80. Smoked: Yes.
81. Ran Away From Home: When I was like 5 
82. Broken a bone: No.
83. Got an X-ray: Many.
84. Had sex: Yes.
85. Broken Someones Heart: Maybe.
86. Broke Up With Someone: Yep.
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yes.
88. Cried At School: Yep.

___Do You Believe In___

89. God: No.
90. Miracles: No. Unless it's a Christmas miracle -wanders away in a Christmas-movie induced daze- <-- haha, I'll keep this answer.
91. Love At First sight: Nope.
92. Ghosts: Of course.
93. Aliens: I used to be TERRIFIED of getting abducted, so much so thatI couldn't sleep at night for a period of like 5 years (aged 8-13) I'm over it now, but yes, I still completely believe in aliens. <-- keeping this answer.
94. Soul Mates: No.
95. Heaven: No.
96. Hell: No.
97. Angels: No.
98. Kissing on The First Date:Apparently I lost all my morals as an adult. Doesn't even have to be a date.

___Answer Truthfully___

100. Is There Someone you want but know you can't have?: HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read anything but as this is a personal blog, whether or not it remains is up to me.